All-round support in all
real estate law matters
I have specialized in real estate and property law for about 20 years. One core focus of my advice is on real estate transactions – from acquisition, financing and development to the sale of real estate of all kinds. In doing so, I often also act as a trustee.
I will be happy to assist you in the following real estate law matters:
- Contract drafting and handling of real estate transactions
- Purchase agreements and deeds of donation
- Rental agreements for commercial, office as well as residential real estate
- Lease and leasing agreements
- Condominium agreements
- Option contracts
- Easement agreements
- Contracts for the establishment of a building right, a super-structure or a right of usufruct
- Contracts for the granting of a prohibition of encumbrance and sale or a right to use a dwelling
- Architects‘, general contractors‘ and construction contracts
- Advisory services for developer contracts
- Taking over trusteeships of all kinds
- Execution of real estate contracts of all kinds in the land register.
- Assertion of warranty and damage claims
- Review of rent and operating costs
- Legal representation in termination and eviction proceedings
- Extrajudicial and judicial representation in all real estate law matters
Legal advice and representation in real estate law
As an experienced attorney at law and draftsman of real estate contracts, I will be happy to provide you with competent assistance throughout your real estate project. I will personally represent you in all real estate law matters. Contact me by phone or e-mail to arrange an initial consultation and to coordinate the next steps.
Especially in real estate contracts, there are numerous issues to be considered and risks to be minimized. The focus of my legal work lies in the adept drafting and review of contracts so that you can benefit from tailor-made contracts.