All-round support in all
corporate law matters
In the area of corporate law, I offer an all-round service from the formation and ongoing corporate law advice to the liquidation of companies. As a specialist in corporate law, I advise you efficiently and with commitment, so that you can implement your commercial ideas.
Should disputes arise within the circle of shareholders or between the company and individual shareholders, this can massively endanger the economic success of the company. Therefore, I attach great importance to precisely drafted articles of association and syndicate agreements, which avoid disputes in advance and enable solutions.
I will be glad to assist you in the following matters of corporate law:
- Consulting in the formation of companies
- Drafting and review of articles of association (GmbH, AG, KG, OG, GmbH & Co KG, GesBR)
- Drafting and review of syndicate agreements
- Drafting and review of trust agreements
- Appointment and dismissal of corporate bodies
- Restructuring (mergers, demergers, conversions, contributions, shareholder exclusions)
- Assistance with corporate actions
- Transfer of shares
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Management Buy-Outs
- Formation of joint ventures
- Structuring legal succession in family businesses
- Corporate housekeeping
- Representation in general meetings
- Representation in shareholder disputes
Legal advice and representation in corporate law
Corporate law issues can be diverse and complex. Contact me so that I can provide you with comprehensive information about your individual legal situation during a consultation and we can discuss the next steps.
I cover all areas of corporate law advice and am pleased to advise companies holistically. In addition to day-to-day corporate housekeeping, I advise managing directors, shareholders as well as supervisory board members in order to minimize liabilities and enforce claims. In doing so, preventive and forward-looking advice is particularly important to me.